Monday 7 May 2018

WOW Monday again .


 Must be something wrong Lol,  Its a bank holiday and the sun is out, Not that I am complaining its lovely to see a blue sky and not a grey one, long may it continue.



At one time I had a lot of orchids and this one seems to be the only one I have left, I had one that was given to me when my husband passed away three years ago and try as I might to keep it alive it died this year, but at least I had the orchid for three years. 









Loved making this different card 

 Materials used for this card are, 

  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope, 
  • 21 x 15 cm & 21 x 7.5 cm pattered paper, 
  • Tonic die square and flower dies, 
  •  Pink Flower pattered paper,
  •  Oddment of Yellow, blue and green card stock ,
  • Heart embellishment,  

Challenges I will enter this card for are,
  1.  Colour CrazyCraft Challenge,  Week #17. 
  2. Pixie's Crafty Workshop, Challenge #325. 
  3. Allsorts Challenge Blog, Week #446  Fancy folds, 
  4. Crazy Catz Challenge #415 ATG with the optional add Flowers 

6 comments:

  1. Really lovely creation, love the image and the lovely colours.
    Thank you for joining our 'Fancy Folds' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing easel card and beautiful orchid too Lilian

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Lilian! And a huge welcome back -lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so pretty Lilian! Love the way you use the inspiration pictures.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, just perfect for my theme over at Allsorts, thanks for sharing;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...