Thursday 15 February 2018

Thought winter had gone,

Morning ,

Well the just when I thought winter is slowly ending and hopefully we will be having some nice weather  we had snow Friday, Not a lot but it shows winter is still holding in there. i just do not know where all the rain and wind comes from, I am sure though that in the end [hopefully ] it will go and we will have some great weather,








Materials used for this card are, 

  • 15 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • Nuvo, Hybrid Acorn Brown ink pad,
  • Gold mirri card,
  • Holly Sentiment & Santa clear stamp,

Challenges I will enter this card for are,
  1. Creative Fingers Challenge, Anything goes, 
  2. Simply Papercraft Challenge, # 54 Anything goes. 
  3. The Holly and The Ivy Christmas Challenge #23 Anything Christmas goes, 

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you there, Lilian, I am SO over winter!

    Cute card today, like the sentiment too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old British weather! Great card, love how you've added the frame x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...