Sunday 26 March 2017

Not a normal day to post,

Morning, 

 Well I thought why not post on a Sunday as I wanted to have a go at the "Less is More " challenge. I mostly wait till in the week but thought today why not post on a Sunday, 

What lovely weather we had today and long may it continue but I do not  think  if it will,

Mothers day today and my girls sent me a lovely necklace and it really touched me a lot. I have three lovely girls but sadly lost my first but the girls always include Tamsin with everything they do for me and it really touches my heart, This is the necklace and hope you don't mind me sharing it .




Now onto the challenge.








Materials used for this card are. 



  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • liliofthevalley rubber stamp.
  • With love sentiment stamp,
  • Salmon pink, mink green, tan. gold, rose pink, silver lining. Cinnamon, promarkers


Challenges I will enter this card for are,
  1. "Less I More" #321 Use a frame'
  2. Addicted to Stamps and more, Challenge #324 Clean and simple,
  3. The crafty Addicts:  Challenge  34 Anything goes Clean and Simple ( CAS ),
  4. CAS on Sunday Challenge #104 Sentiment 

5 comments:

  1. Fab giftie from your girls, like it a lot. Great LIM entry too mate

    Kathyk
    LIM #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful necklace Lilian, and so thoughtful of your girls <3 Love your card too, which is incredibly sweet and pretty. The colour palette is perfect for this scene... so delicate. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning clean and crisp design to your card Lilian and what a beautiful image too. Your necklace is so elegant too and a lovely idea for mother's day. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your necklace from the girls is beautiful Lilian. I think it's lovely that your three girls include their sister. My friend always stamps a little butterfly along with the names on her Christmas cards in memory of the son she lost. Our dear children are always in our hearts. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply sweet CAS card. Thank you for playing along with Addicted To Stamps and More. Hope to see you again at our new challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...