Friday 4 November 2016

Friday

 Morning,

Why is it I always think it time I got out and walked more when the weather gets cold, I am going to do this even though the weather is not good, If I start cold it might make me walk more to warm up we will see, I am saying I am going to do this and really want to. My way of thinking if I tell people I have to get it done lol

Again I have chosen to use a sketch for this card which you can find at the end of the post, 

Now onto the challenge,  




Materials used for this card are.

  • 21 x 15 cm cards blank and envelope,
  • Red, Cream 7 white card stock,
  • Spellbinder cutting dies's,
  • Clear Christmas tree stamps [ free with  cardmaking & papercraft]
  • Nuvo spiced apricot, ice white Glitter.
  • Flower soft glitter frosting,

 Challenges I will entering this card for are;

  1. Die cutting Divas Challenge #290 November Sketch,
  2. Stampin' Royalty Challenge # 352 All that Glitters,
  3. City Crafters Challenge Blog Week #336  I see a star.
  4. Unicorn Challenge blog   Challenge #15 Snow /snowflakes.

Now onto the second challenge 






Materials I used for this card
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  •  10 x 7 .5 cm cream card stock,
  • 10 x 7.5 background, [ cannot remember what I used for this ],
  • Delusion's  corner clear stamp,
  • Spellbinder butterfly Die.
Challenges I will enter this card for are,
  1. Deep Ocean Challenge #141. Use die cuts or punches,
  2. Create and Inspire Challenge #55 Anything goes,
  3. Crafty girlz  October Challenge,
  4. Dies R Us Challenge #60 Thankful for Nature   



Sketch from The Die Cutting Diva's 

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards ... love those butterflies! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Thankful for Nature’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super makes, love the deployment of that fab Dylusions corner stamp .. I think I have it in my collection too!

    GOOD LUCK with your plan to get out and walk more too

    Happy Friday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love. The Christmas tree image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi your Christmas card is stunning. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 15 “Snow/Snowflakes.” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two super makes Lilian. I really like the colour of your shimmery butterflies. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to get a start on your holiday cards. Thank you for joining our “Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a p[retty card for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card!! Love the tree image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling Christmas card!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just lovely!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing it with us at Dies R Us challenge Blog. Hope to see more of your creations in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT A

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...