Monday 15 August 2016

Another week begins

Morning all,


What a funny day yesterday was, some friends were coming to see me and then the traffic is so bad it took 4 hours to get here.Cheryl had her two children with her and my how they have grown since I last saw them. We had a lovely chat and they stayed for a good while. I hope to see Cheryl some time soon we are really good friends and it does not matter if we do not see each other for some time when we met its as though we have never been apart. Later today another neighbour popped in to look at my cards and her and her daughter are going to come in one day they want me to show them how to make some cards. 







Close up of the glitter and the frosting 

Materials used;
  • 14 x 14 cm card blank and envelope,
  • Double sided tape.
  • Gold Gilding flakes,
  • Alte& new  house clear stamp,
  •  Flower soft Glitter frosting
  • Nuvo ice white glitter.  

Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. Fab' n' Funky Challenges -315- Christmas .
  2. Crafting by Design, August Anything goes,
  3. Brown Sugar Challenge  # -21 Anything goes  

1 comment:

  1. Super, you gotta love a bit of glitter! Another Christmas card to add to your 2016 quota too - reSULT!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...