Sunday 10 July 2016

A Sunday post from me

Morning all,

Had a few days away staying with my friend Angela and everything got on top of me so did not have time to post my blog so wanted to get it done today
.
 I have gone a bit mad with the stash I have got BUT I just did not think I have ordered that much till it arrived.




Love these stamps.

This card is again from a sketch. You will find the sketch at the bottom of the post, 




Materials used,


  • 15 x 15 cm card blank and envelope.
  • Red and burgundy card stock,
  • 10 cm light brown circle.
  • Apple Blossom Tree die,
  • Universal banner nesting die,
  • Best friend sentiment.


Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. A Gem of a Challenge, # 137, lets get Crafty,
  2. Inkspirational; Challenge #112 - Anything Goes With Red 
  3.  Cut It Up #100 - Anything goes,



6 comments:

  1. Nice work with the sketch, Lilian. Any chance of a pic of your new stash too?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tree die, and a really nice card. Have fun with your new stuff!

    Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had some time with your friend Lilian and I am sure you are going to have some fun playing with the new stash
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that you spent time with your friend, and your shopping haul looks very exciting! Getting new crafty stuff is always fun! Your card: sooooo pretty! You've created a lovely showcase of your new apple blossom die! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Inkspirational 'anything goes with red' gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the two tone front and the die you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...