Tuesday 29 March 2016

Tuesday

Morning all.

Not a Normal day to post from me but with this weather the way it has been I have had a lot of time to craft. I love to make different things out of old boxes and it seem I get a sort of satisfaction out of seeing what I come up with. I started with a plain cardboard box and this is what I end up with.

Well true to form I am out today and it looks like I am going to get wet, yesterday was a good day and I did not have to go out, I am sure someone is watching me and waits till I go out and them think lets have some rain.. I am going to Bristol Museum.


one end of the box
Other end of box
Top of the box
Sides of Box

Materials I used;



  1. 17 x 10 cm cardboard box
  2. Strips of pattered paper,
  3. DecoArt Gesso Media,
  4.  Adirondack  Sunset Orange,Raspberry, Sunset yellow,  ink,
  5. Nuvo Acrylic Cherry & Olive green Paint,
  6. Gold paint.
  7. 6 pearl buttons 
Challenges I will enter this box for are;

  1. Love to Create Challenge 7 - Anything goes Mixed Media craft challenge.
  2. Sweet Stamping BLOG March's Anything goes Challenge,


3 comments:

  1. Cool mixed media project, Lilian, nice colours too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower on the top is so pretty. Love the colours too. Have a good day out!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lilian, a very pretty recycled project. Lovely colours. Enjoy your visit today. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Another week gone,

Hope you are all staying safe and well with all this rain and flooding, I sometimes wonder when its going to stop.  Went away last week for ...