Friday 18 December 2015

weekend starts here .

Hello again.

Well we still are having the rain and I just wonder sometimes where it all comes from. I remember once when I was young [yes I can remember that far back ]  saying to my Mum how come there is all that rain up there and where is it kept when the sun shines, The innocents of a child is wonderful. 

It still doesn't seem possible that it's Christmas in a week. I posted the last [ I hope ] of the Christmas cards. nothing left now but maybe give Christmas card making a break for awhile, 


 photo DSCF9912_1.jpg


 photo DSCF9911 - Copy.jpg
To show the glitter more.

Materials used,
  • 18 x 13 card blank and envelope,
  • Woodland cottage Scenic Cottage clear stamps,
  • Fairy and dust clear stamp
  • Sepia Archival ink,
  • VersaColor black 
  • Glitter frosting, Hint of green
  • Martha Stewart Sugar cube
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. 2 creative Chicks: showcase #5 DT member Posting,
  2. Penny's Paper- Crafting Challenge 258 Plus DT call,
  3. Butterfly Challenge #44 all kinds of Fairies,
  4. Fan-Tastic Tuesday   # 116 anything goes with a twist, Make it Sparkle,
  5. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Anything goes # 4





6 comments:

  1. Just about any card can be enhanced with fairy dust! Good Job, Lilian and good luck too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lillian you have saved the best till last! I adore this fairy sprinkling her fairy dust on the village below. Thankyou for fluttering by my month long fairy challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, I love those little houses. I agree about the rain but at least we can stay in and stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Have to love fairies and glitter! Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!!!Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our challenge in the new year!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - love the glitter.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...