Friday 4 December 2015

weekend again


 Morning all.

Had a lovely day yesterday and went out with my friend Emma and I brought a new Christmas tree  [first one for a number of years ] and some decorations to go with it. I was so surprised when they told me the cost would be £27 for the tree and the decorations.The baubles that look black are in fact blue. I have still got to get some more lights for it and have ordered them today so hope they arrive soon. 

I really wish we had less rain but then its better than snow. I like snow as long as I do not have to go out in it, 



 photo DSCF9820.jpg
My tree, Not a good picture, 

 photo DSCF9826-001.jpg



Materials used;

  • 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope,
  • Tree and sleigh & star stamps,
  • Martha Stewart sugar cube glitter,
  • sticklers glitter glue,
  • Jet blank Archival ink.
  • promarkers Sky blue, tan, Green.


Challenges will enter this card for are;
  1. 4 craft Chicks #275 Winter 
  2. Crafts Galore Encore Merry Christmas and anything goes, 









2 comments:

  1. Trees looking good mate and good luck with your challenges too, with that pretty card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool, love the glitter and the tree is my favorite winter image, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...