Wednesday 9 December 2015

Wednesday.

Morning all.

Had a lovely day on Monday when my mate KathyK came round for coffee and a mince pie, It was nice to have a coffee and  a natter with Kathy, 

I am still trying to get all my cards finished and think I still have a couple to make, I think mojo has escaped maybe he will come back soon as its nearly Christmas and I really need to be getting on with them, My mojo came home for awhile and I made some cards hope it stays now, 


Yesterday KathyK and I were chatting and Kathy challenge me to make a card with the things I have and told me things I had to use in this challenge. I made a card but ended up making three more before I was satisfied This is the card I made yesterday. 
<


 photo DSCF9837.jpg



Materials used

  • 18 x 12 cm card blank & envelope,
  • 13 x 11 cm blue card stock, 
  • 12 x 10 cm white card stock,
  • Kaiser craft stains clear stamp
  • A6 music background clear stamp,
  • Banner & sentiment stamp
  • Iridescent mica pigments.

Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. Crafting from the heart challenge 89
  2. Craft your Passion Challenge 291 Anything goes 


As its work desk Wednesday.

 photo DSCF9843.jpg
My work desk




 photo DSCF9842.jpg

Materials used;
  • 18 x 12 cm card blank and envelope
  • Anita's wooden Christmas pudding stamp,
  • Holly Stamp,
  • promarkers  cinnamon, mint green, magenta,

Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. 52{ Christmas} Card Throwdown- December pick a previous challenge,
  2. Create and Inspire Challenge 35 
  3. Christmas Card All year Round December Challenge,


6 comments:

  1. More cool makes, loving your challenge card from yesterday mate ... see? TOLD you that you didn't need more stash!!!!, not that it will stop you but ..

    Happy WOYWDW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T LISTEN TO KATHY about NOT needing new stash Lilian! I am here to ENABLE you . . . listen to your inner Diva and go buy something you LOVE!!!!!

    Fab take on her harsh challenge.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun project - thanks for sharing your card at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful project!!!!Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion Challenge this week!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and CAS and festive too! Thanks so much for playing along with our last challenge of the year at 52CCT. Have a very Happy Christmas, and see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...