Monday 14 December 2015

Some bird pictures and Challenges


Morning all.

I was sitting at my craft table Friday and there were lots of blue, long tailed & great tits in my garden. They were drinking the drops of water from my Acer. I only manages to get these two blue tits as they were all moving so fast, Its been a long tone since I have taken any pictures of birds.

Had a funny day yesterday I had three phone calls in a row and that is an unusual thing,one was from a Pal and she asked if it was OK to come over and of course I said yes as I really like company and its always nice to see people. She stayed till 6 PM and we had a great chat and catch up. 



 photo DSCF9857.jpg

 photo DSCF9858.jpg
 These two blue tits are on my shed, 

 photo DSCF9861.jpg


Materials used;
  • 18 x 13 cm  card blank and envelope,
  • 8 1/2 square snippet of green card,
  • 7 1/2  square snippet white card,
  • Brett Weldele scribble stencil,
  • Mowed lawn, Fired brick, distress ink,
  • Classic Christmas Clear stamps
  • Magenta, grass promarkers 
  • Ice white tonic glitter,
  • Ruby slippers tonic glitter drops. 

Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. A Gem of a Challenge# 159 Anything Christmas goes,
  2. CHNC Challenge 259 Anything goes as long as its Christmas. 
  3. Pixie's snippets playground-week 207 
  4. Creative Fingers Challenge #99 & winners 97
  5. CHNC  Challenge extra for December 2015







6 comments:

  1. Great bird pix and a smashing card - love your chosen colours and that stencil!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful birdie pics Lilian - they really are such sweet little entertainers aren't they. And I love your card - the scribble stencil is brilliant, beautiful background you made for the lovely wreath. Great to see you in the Playground again!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking card Lilian . . .love the traditional colours.

    Thanks for the bird pic's too.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely Lilian. What sweet pictures of the birds. I spend lots of time watching birds in my garden when I'm crafting. So glad you enjoyed a visit from you friend. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 259 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I really like the background you created with that stencil. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...