Monday 21 December 2015

countdown to Christmas 4 days

Morning  all.

Well Christmas really is coming fast now, I just cannot think about how quickly it is getting here, Finished  all my cards, wrapped the presents and I hope I have not forgotten anyone.

I am still entering Challenges that want Christmas cards and Tags so I suppose its a start for 2016.







Materials used. 
  • 12 x 6 cm white tag
  • For the background, shaving foam, 
  • Sail boat blue and raspberry Adirondack ink,
  • Santa wooden stamp by Anita's 
  • Magenta, winter berry, powder blue, grass, tan, yellow,
  • Sugar Cube Glitter by Martha Stewart 
Challenges I will enter this tag in are; 
  1. Crafting for all seasons, Challenge 116 - Anything but a card
  2. Christmas at Sweet Stamping. December Challenge- Father Christmas 
  3. Crafting with Attitude, Challenge 10 











3 comments:

  1. Cool make, Christmas is coming fast isn't it? Love your candle graphic btw

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag.

    Thanks for sharing at CASS.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...