Wednesday 23 December 2015

2 days To Christmas

Morning all.

As it says in my title only 2 days to Christmas, I hope everything is ready as it will soon be too late to do anything else, I am as ready as I am ever going to be. I loved Christmas as a child as we had lovely times; there were none of these electronic games and the mobile phones that are about today. I suppose that's progress. [ showing my age now ] 



Materials used,
  • 18 x 13 card blank and envelope,
  • 18 x 13 white card stock,
  • Clarity Goose and holly clear stamps
  • Snowflake clear stamp  
  • Nuvo crystal drops Gloss white, ruby slippers.
  • Archival Sepia & jet black ink.

Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 10 
  2.  The sugar Bowl  Challenge 131
  3. Without Words December: feeling Festive ( The Final Challenge )
  4. My Besties UK Challenge - Anything goes & Christmas

    





4 comments:

  1. Gets my vote since you've used my fave colour, mate!

    Merry Christmas to you, your family and your readers

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely thanks for sharing at besties uk -Carol uk dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and I agree about Christmas then and now and sure we enjoyed it more---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With an Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties UK Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...