Saturday 28 November 2015

Weekend post

Morning all,
                   

I would firstly like to welcome my new follower Choc312002, Hope you find time to pop back again.

  I  been without the internet for a few days now, Computers are OK all the time they are working. I thought that without the computer I would get on with lots of things how wrong  can I be, 




 photo m_DSCF9777.jpg





Materials used,
  • 14 x 10 cm deckle edge card blank and envelope,
  • Archival Sepia ink,
  • Fairy and fairy dust stamps
  • pearls and gems

Challenges I will enter this card for are:
  1. Brown Sugar challenge blog #147 Pearls 
  2. Creative Fingers challenge #98 & winners 96
  3. Craft Rocket  November Challenges 
  4. Cute card Thursday - 401 fairies and Angels









3 comments:

  1. Cool make Lilian, good luck with your chosen challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I think you have linked up in our wrong challenge though. I think you wanted to enter our anything goes challenge but you have linked up in the add a sentiment one! The anything goes one is further down. Hope you can swap over. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge!
    Good luck!
    Giada DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...