Friday 6 November 2015

A lot of pictures today

Good morning all,


Well the first thing I thought I would share with you are a couple of pictures of my holiday in America with Mary. I had  a lovely time and we all managed to do a lot while we were there . I am going to enclose some pictures of some bug, first though a picture I was so lucky to get as I have been wanting a pictures of a hummingbird. Also a robin. [Nothing like ours in the UK] A huge grasshopper. Also a lovely coloured spider. 

I was going to enter some cards into challenges today but I will post again tomorrow with the challenges. Things have come up so will be busy this morning and not have time. 

 photo m_DSCF9079.jpg

I have waiting so long to get this picture of the humming bird 


 photo m_DSCF9092.jpg
So unlike our robin in the UK

 photo m_DSCF9110.jpg
This was so big, I did know they were that big 

 photo m_DSCF9213.jpg
Spiders are so pretty

Spiders are so pretty.



 photo m_DSCF9307.jpg

                                             So strange to see a cat sleep like this.


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and thank you for any comment you leave I love to read them all



1 comment:

  1. Fab pix, Lilian - I've never seen a cat sleep like that either!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...