Wednesday 26 August 2015

Wednesday post

Morning all,


                  Sorting out recently I found I had a lot of toppers and card that I have not used. I thought it was time they were used.


 photo m_12345678DSCF8721_zpsxgd89aln.jpg


Materials used

  • 12 x 17cm deckle edge card and envelope,
  • Backing paper,
  • Hunkydory toppers inc sentiment

I'll be entering this for the following challenges:

  1. Creative Fingers - challenge 90 - Anything Goes
  2. Fussy and Fancy - challenge 146 - Birthdays



 photo m_12345678DSCF8722_zpsezsekqbm.jpg


Materials used.
  • 21 x 15 cm hunkydory card and envelope,
  • Hunkydory toppers inc sentiment
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:

  1. Pink Gem's Gem of a challenge - challenge 151 - One for the girls
  2. Crafting With Attitude - challenge 6 - Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by.



4 comments:

  1. Two super cads, to use up some toppers! Good luck with the challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, I like the images and the designs, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely cards and gorgeous images. Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...