Thursday 9 April 2015

my walk

Morning

I went for a walk yesterday and took my camera. I went  to a lovely place near here called Streamside walk. It is longer than I walked yesterday and one day soon I hope to walk the rest of it. These stepping stones are large and I walked over them. The birds were singing and it was lovely


Steping stones photo m_12345678DSCF7979.jpg

small stream photo m_12345678DSCF7977.jpg

Weeping willow photo m_12345678DSCF7967.jpg My walk today photo m_12345678DSCF7955.jpg

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. looks so serene and lovely....I still have snow where I live!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Lilian and fabulous photos you took
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...