Sunday 26 April 2015

ATC's and angel cards

Hi there

I really like making ATC's and it uses up all the scraps of card that we all seem to be left with. I love messing with inks and you can get some lovely affects with them.

 I have a few cards that are from Hunkydory and have then just waiting to be made into cards. I was given some Angel toppers and I thought they went well with the cards, 



Materials used:
Dusty concord, Shabby Shutters.
Tea dye, Festive berries and again Dusty Concord, Distress inks,
Two Gorjuss stamps coloured with pro-markers.
 Two stamps from a set I recieved free with a magazine.




And another



Materials used:
 Hunkydory card stock
Angel topper.

And yet another



Materials used:

Hunkydory card stock
Angel topper.
Love topper


And finally



Materials used:

Hunkydory card stock
Angel topper.


Thanks for stopping by


3 comments:

  1. Cool selection

    Have a good day matey, thinking of you

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific ATCs - especially the angel ones. Just lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Another week gone,

Hope you are all staying safe and well with all this rain and flooding, I sometimes wonder when its going to stop.  Went away last week for ...